Getting professional help with your 2011 Federal Tax Filing would allow you to get your Back Taxes and obtain the money that belongs to you. If you have not been able to get your information ready in time, you probably missed out on the date that you were supposed to file your taxes. When this happens, you likely have money that is owed to you. However, not filing also means that you are not able to obtain this money because of the fact that you took too long to complete the filing process. If you find yourself in this position, you want to do what it takes to get the money that the government has been holding for you. Instead of allowing them to keep the money, you can have someone help you to get this money back into your pocket.
Doing 2011 Federal Tax Filing is not something that you should worry about when you have the assistance of a team that knows what they are doing. Through the use of these services, you would be able to get your taxes done quickly, this would allow you to get the money that belongs to you into your bank account as quickly as possible. It is very likely that you do not have a large amount of extra money, you should do what it takes to claim what is yours today.
Use Your Tax Return for 2011 To Pay Down Your Debt
Debt is on everyone’s mind these days. The national debt has been covered by every major and minor news outlet for months. They finally reached a resolution to raise the debt ceiling. How nice. If only it were so easy for individual Americans to do the same. Unfortunately it is not, and many Americans find themselves in the same situation as their country. They are living beyond their means and are facing an impending crisis. So how do average American’s deal with their own debt crisis and pay the money owed to their creditors and on their tax return 2011?
Interest rates have bottomed out and are at record lows. It is a good idea to look into transferring any debt held on high interest credit cards to a those with a lower rate. Pay close attention to transfer fees. You might also take out a home equity loan and go ahead and pay those cars off an cut them up.
Austerity measures are something that has been advocated for the nation and it can work for you to. Find places where you can sacrifice some creature comforts for long term financial viability.
By paying down your outstanding debt you reduce the amount of interest owed on outstanding balances. No one ever got out of debt paying only the minimum. Apply your 2011 tax return to this end.
4)Balance your budget
Set up a budget and stick to it. It sounds simple, but it is much harder to establish a budget and stick to it. However, once it is established it becomes habit.
If you think that you are having problems with tax debt, there are various ways in which you can pay off your tax dues. If you are having financial problems in general, you can include your tax debt in your debt consolidation. You can consolidate debt in order to pay off all of your unsecured debts. However, there are some other tax debt pay off options too.
Tax debt pay off options
The Internal Revenue System or the IRS offers you various payment options that can help you to pay off your IRS taxes easily enough. The different pay off options are:
1. The installment agreement – In installment agreement you are allowed to make monthly payments.
Some of the different installment agreement types are –
- Partial payment – If you don’t even have the ability to make minimum payments too, partial payment is the most suitable tax debt relief option. Under this payment option you can make the payments as per your affordability. However, the IRS will re-evaluate your financial situation every 2 years.
- Guaranteed – If you owe less than 10,000 USD to IRS, guaranteed installment agreement is one your viable tax debt solutions. If you want to qualify for installment agreement, it is essential for you to acknowledge that you will file your taxes and pay it off within the right time for the coming years. However, you may not be eligible for this type of payment if you had made payments through this payment plan.
- Streamlined – In streamlined payment option, there is no requirement for you to fill out 433-F Form which IRS needs to analyze your finances. However, if you want to make tax payments through this agreement, the amount which you owe should not exceed 25,000 USD. In addition, you may also require to agree to 60 month pay off period with the IRS.
2. Offer in Compromise – In OIC, the IRS does not require you to pay the full amount which you owe. The offer in compromise is more like the debt settlement pay off option. However, the IRS needs you to agree to some terms and conditions before making payments through OIC, else the IRS can even revoke your OIC.
3. Currently not collectible plan – Under the currently not collectible plan you are not required by the IRS to pay your due taxes for the time being. If you do not have enough cash in your hands, this might be your best tax debt pay off option.
However, if you want you can also take the help of a debt help attorney who can provide you in handling and paying off your tax debts.